- Support foreign teachers in class by providing assistance in matters such as class management, giving extra help to students, providing extra support for teachers during class activities, etc.
- Closely monitor the students’ class attendance and learning progress as well as any class incidents and report to direct managers
(Detailed job descriptions and responsibilities will be discussed upon employment)
- Experienced in teaching English and working with foreigners, or working as an English teacher.
- Bachelor degree (college/university) in English language
- Non-English major: IELTS 6.5 or TOEIC 850 (is an advantage)
- Good communication skills
- Patient, enthusiastic; able to work independently and in team.
- Having all benefit according to Labor law;
- Working in active and challenging environment;
- Bonus for holiday;
- Free lunch
- EMG Education
- Địa chỉ: Landmark 81, Vinhomes Central Park – 208 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, P.22, Q.Bình Thạnh
Hotline: 0909 584 007